Production module, Shipping module
Model your production facility in the software
- Set up tasks, works areas and work shifts customized to your company processes and equipment.
- Create multiple relationships between tasks and work areas to support automated assembly routing based on material characteristics and production requirements.
- Setup user permissions for who can enter and edit production data.
Record production progress as work is completed
- Record production progress and capture who did the work and on what shift the work was completed.
- Accommodate routing changes on the fly from the shop floor.
- Record labor as you record progress, or record it separately.
- Automatically apply accounting codes based on tasks, or enter them manually.
- Easily un-complete progress to correct mistakes or address rework.
Review production status and always know what’s left to do
- Click on any assembly in the Bill of Material and instantly know its production status.
- Review the complete production history of an assembly in the Production Log.
- View what’s left to do for one or more projects, sequences, tasks or work areas and review recently completed tasks.
- View the status of all assemblies in production in the multi-project, color-coded Production Explorer window.
Stay on schedule with smart shipping management
- View items available for loading by sequence/lot, by batch or by transfer load (job-site loads only).
- Use transfer loads tools to ship items to one or more subcontractors (e.g., galvanizer and fireproofer), then easily add them to a job-site load.
- View a real-time summary of weight capacity and available weight by load.
- Attach documents and pictures to a load.
- Use at-a-glance visual cues to monitor load status (e.g., loaded, staged, shipped, received, etc.).
- Access Google Maps from the shipping area to generate a map and driving directions for a load.
Want to learn more?