RFI module, Change Order module
Resolve project questions through to resolution
- Use a fully integrated RFI system to create, manage and track each project question through to resolution from the same RFI window.
- Add and review multiple responses and revisions of an RFI until the question is resolved.
- Create RFIs and add responses by dragging and dropping Microsoft Outlook emails, with email attachments stored automatically in FabTrol Pro.
- Add drawings and documents that are stored in FabTrol Pro's drawing register to an RFI on the fly and easily add and store external documents.
- Use at-a-glance visual cues to check for unresolved and overdue RFIs. Review a list of RFIs and RFI attachments, filtering the list to include only appropriate RFIs (e.g., requested respond-by date, sequence/phase, etc.).
Track, substantiate and manage all project change orders
- Track all project change orders from submission/negotiation through to acceptance or rejection.
- Know which change orders impact a project’s schedule.
- Create change orders and track responses by dragging and dropping emails from Microsoft Outlook.
- Estimate costs associated with changes by budget category with an integrated estimating tool.
- Use integration with Microsoft Outlook and the Drawings and RFI modules for managing and communicating supporting documentation.
- View the total values of the initial contract, all approved change orders and all pending approval for one or many projects by budget category.
Included with both the RFI module and the Change Order module
Plan and manage project schedules in an integrated Gantt chart
- Use a single Gantt chart that is automatically populated with all active projects and sequences to visualize the schedules of projects running through the shop.
- Track project milestones that are important to you and your customers like drawing approvals and releases, material availability, production dates, site deliveries and more.
- View and edit any combination of projects and sequences in the schedule to help identify bottlenecks, maximize capacity and improve efficiency.
- Understand the impact of changes in project schedules and manage priorities.
Want to learn more?